Friday, July 24, 2015

Hi All My Quilting Peeps...


It is with a heavy heart that I have to tell you that I am no longer quilting for others. I am closing my business and I am no longer taking in any quilts or renting time on my machines.  I believe I have sold one machine and will be keeping the other to do my own quilts. 


It has been a great journey and I have enjoyed it immensely, but it has taken a heavy toll on my health and my family.  The cost was just too great. 


I stopped taking in quilts in June and immediately my feet healed and the ringing in my ears subsided. My other health issues have also subsided and I no longer need the medications I had to take previously.The stress was just too great. 


I have also realized as of late that my family need me.  I need to focus on my family and home, so I will be a Stay At Home Mom at least until December. 


I appreciate all the support I received while I was in business and now in my decision to close. I have met many wonderful people and have had a good run. 


Thank you all for your support and I am sure I will see you again in the quilting world.

If you need to reach me, please call my cell 540-498-0535. If I don't answer, please leave a message and I will call you back.







No comments: