Saturday, June 16, 2012

Slap Your Pappy Pork Chops!!!

I named them myself  (because I just made this recipe up on Father's Day weekend) and I gotta get this recipe down before I forget it... : D

So I took about 1lb of pork chops about 1" to 3/4" thick. I defrosted it in the microwave (because all my meat stays frozen til I use it.

Then...

Directions:
1.  Put some cling wrap over it on a plate, hit it with a meat tenderizing mallet (if you don't have one stab it with a fork) on one side. 
2.  Then, sprinkle both sides with McCormick - Perfect Pinch Garlic.
3.  Put 2 tablespoons in the olive oil in a skillet and brown the pork chops on both sides (about 2 min. each). 
4.  In a separate bowl mix Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1/4 cup of water, 2 table spoons of white cooking wine and 1 tbsp of worstershire sauce and then pour it over the pork chops.
5.  Bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 25min.

Soooooo yummmmmmmmmy!!!

Ingredients:
4 pork chops about 1" to 3/4" thick
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 tbsp Worstershire Sauce
2 tbsp White Cooking Wine
1/4 cup water
McCormick Perfect Pinch Garlic

No comments: